7:45 AM

My Story part 1


Nasi Dagang Story
I already close 9 years not step foot to Kuala Terengganu, a town which now standard a Bandaraya place stay during 2 years namely from year 2000 till 2001. At that time, Kuala Terengganu town not like today.I can see highly rapid development, until I'm deeply shocked when reached Kuala Terengganu. Major bus station once it located in Tanjung, has now been move nearby old bus station (has now become taxi station). Visiting the river this involved me, wife, child, my younger siblings and my parent.

When we reached at Kuala Terengganu approximately 5,00 an, We have to were in temporary bus station wait for hours of the morning. Until 7.00 am, we moving to which hotel become my family's choice if visit to Kuala Terengganu namely Hotel KT Mutiara. Before we arriving in that hotel. the journey only takes 5 minutes walking from bus station, we went for breakfast morning in small restaurant beside that hotel. What else, nasi dagang became my first choice.

After completed breakfast, we walked to Hotel KT Mutiara, waiting for recepcionist in counter area permitted us place bag. On that day, a group of teacher from Penang not to check out yet, they checking out in the morning, optimistic for us sleep a moment eye although room not been tidied yet after long resident checking out. But we which already enough of sleeping in Transnasional express bus continue to get ready to go to Pasar Payang on the other hand after you allowed to put bag and bathed at hotel room.

Payang market is every favourite tourist visit Kuala Terengganu. There many sell goods need and souvenir goods from Terengganu. Woman and man do not denied, indeed many once in sell in all city. With cheaper prices, cheaper than those sold in Kuala Lumpur, those who wish to hold batik business may recognise Pasar Payang as place get stock!whoa,,,

Nasi dagang is my favourite food. If I and wife go to Pasar Malam Taman Melati, Kuala Lumpur to seek rice from east coast, my wife will be buying vegetable salad rice whereas I certainly still will be buying nasi dagang. When reached Kuala Terengganu, nasi dagang also which will I buy. Same with my family, nasi dagang was the favourite. Vegetable salad rice never me look at during in Kuala Terengganu.Owh! very different taste.Delicious 100 time more than nasi dagang Taman Melati

Journey during the per day indeed absorbing. We explored part of Bandaraya Kuala Terengganu. Transportation problem becoming constraint to us because we travel by express bus(Cheaper cost but you have to massage your foot after that). To hire car, may not worth because we dream of becoming tourist walk. Although tired, stroll in Kuala Terengganu indeed become sweet memory to me and family, especially to my wife only twice to Kuala Terengganu. Rapid development in Bandaraya Kuala Terengganu was solely a matter meritorious!

0 comments:

Terengganu Di Hatiku......negeri indah nan permai

Welcome to Terengganu Darul Iman....pearl of paradise